Sustainable Tote Bag
Inspired after ancient Mexico's rain deities who were also associated with clouds, thunders and other rain-related elements. These deities were super important as they were thought to be responsible for good crops.⚡️☔️
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Heavyweight (300 gsm)
- Top edge double folded for strength and a clean finish
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- 'Thunder' print on the front
- Printed using Vegan and eco-friendly inks
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Width: 37 cm
- Height: 39cm
- Strap length: 65 cm from side to side (roughly 30 from shoulder to bag)
Shipping & Returns
- Every product we sell is printed on demand (one at a time) by our suppliers in the UK after your order is placed. This means there's no unnecessary waste, but it also means that returns make us cry.
- Please, please, please check the sizing table and avoid ordering the same product in all sizes to try out.
- Obviously, if there's anything wrong with your product, we'll be more than happy to exchange it or refund you. See our Returns Policy.
- At the moment (during Covid-19 Pandemic) all our orders are being despatched within 5 working days (although it's usually a bit faster).
- Your delivery date will depend on the delivery method you choose. See our Shipping Costs and Times.