Unisex organic T-shirt
Inspired after ancient Mexico's rain deities who were also associated with clouds, thunders and other rain-related elements. These deities were super important as they were thought to be responsible for good crops.⚡️☔️
- Heavyweight (180 gsm)
- Medium fit - If you prefer a more fitted fit you may want to go one size down (please check the sizing table)
- 100% organic ringspun combed cotton
- 'Thunder' print on the front
- Printed using Vegan and eco-friendly inks
- Printed neck label
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Shipping & Returns
- Every product we sell is printed on demand (one at a time) by our suppliers in the UK after your order is placed. This means there's no unnecessary waste, but it also means that returns make us cry.
- Please, please, please check the sizing table and avoid ordering the same product in all sizes to try out.
- Obviously, if there's anything wrong with your product, we'll be more than happy to exchange it or refund you. See our Returns Policy.
- At the moment (during Covid-19 Pandemic) all our orders are being despatched within 5 working days (although it's usually a bit faster).
- Your delivery date will depend on the delivery method you choose. See our Shipping Costs and Times.
Great design and a great quality shirt. Nice fit and very robust.
Unisex T-shirts Sizes
|A Half Chest||46||49||52||55||58||61|
|B Body Length||66||69||72||74||76||78|
|C Sleeve Length||19.5||20.5||21.5||22.5||22.5||23.5|
|A Half Chest||18.1||19.2||20.4||21.6||22.8||24|
|B Body Length||25.9||27.1||28.3||29.1||29.9||30.7|
|C Sleeve Length||7.6||8||8.4||8.8||8.8||9.2|