Sustainable Tote Bag
🐍 Snakes were one of the most important animals in ancient Mexico. It had many meanings and a very complex symbology. It was associated with nature, wisdom, the earth, water, sky, the world, death, hope among others. 🐍
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Heavyweight (300 gsm)
- Top edge double folded for strength and a clean finish
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- 'Snake' print on the front
- Printed using Vegan and eco-friendly inks
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Width: 37 cm
- Height: 39cm
- Strap length: 65 cm from side to side (roughly 30 from shoulder to bag)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Every product we sell is printed on demand (one at a time) by our suppliers in the UK after your order is placed. This means there's no unnecessary waste, but it also means that returns make us cry.
- Please, please, please check the sizing table and avoid ordering the same product in all sizes to try out.
- Obviously, if there's anything wrong with your product, we'll be more than happy to exchange it or refund you. See our Returns Policy.
- At the moment (during Covid-19 Pandemic) all our orders are being despatched within 5 working days (although it's usually a bit faster).
Your delivery date will depend on the delivery method you choose.
See our Shipping Costs and Times.