Unisex organic T-shirt
Olmecs, after whom this illustration is inspired, are not as famous as Aztecs or Mayans. Still, they're super important as they were the mother culture that laid the foundations for the Mexican cultures coming after them. They developed around 1200 and 400 BCE and left many artworks including 17 massive heads that are between 4 and 11 feet tall! 📏🤖
- Heavyweight (180 gsm)
- Medium fit - If you prefer a more fitted fit you may want to go one size down (please check the sizing table)
- 100% organic ringspun combed cotton
- 'Colossal Head' print on the front
- Printed using Vegan and eco-friendly inks
- Printed neck label
- 100% plastic-free packaging
Shipping & Returns
- Every product we sell is printed on demand (one at a time) by our suppliers in the UK after your order is placed. This means there's no unnecessary waste, but it also means that returns make us cry.
- Please, please, please check the sizing table and avoid ordering the same product in all sizes to try out.
- Obviously, if there's anything wrong with your product, we'll be more than happy to exchange it or refund you. See our Returns Policy.
- At the moment (during Covid-19 Pandemic) all our orders are being despatched within 5 working days (although it's usually a bit faster).
- Your delivery date will depend on the delivery method you choose. See our Shipping Costs and Times.
Unisex T-shirts Sizes
|A Half Chest||46||49||52||55||58||61|
|B Body Length||66||69||72||74||76||78|
|C Sleeve Length||19.5||20.5||21.5||22.5||22.5||23.5|
|A Half Chest||18.1||19.2||20.4||21.6||22.8||24|
|B Body Length||25.9||27.1||28.3||29.1||29.9||30.7|
|C Sleeve Length||7.6||8||8.4||8.8||8.8||9.2|