Sustainable Tote Bag
Sunscreen and shades at the ready, because here comes the sun! Ancient Mexicans were keen astronomers and the sun being the most radiant of the bodies in the sky was one of the main elements in their lives. 🧴😎
- 80% recycled cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Heavyweight (300 gsm)
- Top edge double folded for strength and a clean finish
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- 'Sun' print on the front
- Printed using Vegan and eco-friendly inks
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Width: 37 cm
- Height: 39cm
- Strap length: 65 cm from side to side (roughly 30 from shoulder to bag)
Shipping & Returns
- Every product we sell is printed on demand (one at a time) by our suppliers in the UK after your order is placed. This means there's no unnecessary waste, but it also means that returns make us cry.
- Please, please, please check the sizing table and avoid ordering the same product in all sizes to try out.
- Obviously, if there's anything wrong with your product, we'll be more than happy to exchange it or refund you. See our Returns Policy.
- At the moment (during Covid-19 Pandemic) all our orders are being despatched within 5 working days (although it's usually a bit faster).
- Your delivery date will depend on the delivery method you choose. See our Shipping Costs and Times.